Sunday, July 6, 2008

Discovered Kohl's Today!




Like most of my friends and family, I've always shopped at the larger department stores like Macy's, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, Marshall Fields, and a lot that have been swallowed up by the big boys. This year, in tiny little Stuart, FL, I have discovered stores like Kohl's and Steinmart. I avoided those stores like the plaque, because after feeling like cattle at a rummage sale at Marshalls, I'd rather wait for a bargain at my favorite stores.



And, of course, I'm shopping for my new grandchild, so I had a ball. If you too are a grandparent who misses any and all contact with your perfect grand baby, go to http://www.grandparentgames.com/. Grand parenting will take on a whole new meaning when you can interact with the object of your affection from across the world!















Add to Google Reader or Homepage

No comments: